Welcome Martial Arts School Owners!
If you are scratching your head about how to get more sign ups in the New Year so you can increase your martial arts school’s profitability, here are some solid marketing ideas to help you hit the ground running for 2020.
Here are twelve things you can start working on today to help make your martial arts school more successful in 2009:
- Buy a domain name, get some hosting, and start a blog as your website.
- Be sure you have the top 8 pages every martial arts school website should have.
- Work on search engine optimization to make your website more easily found.
- Start using Google analytics to track and measure the statistics on your website.
- Fix the top 10 common mistakes on your martial arts school’s website
- Develop a marketing calendar and get ahead of your marketing.
- Submit your martial arts school to local online directory websites.
- Try marketing your martial arts school on CraigList.
- Build a plan to get more referrals.
- Make it easy to compare your martial arts school against your competition.
- Possibly join a martial arts marketing association.
- Break through by doing what other karate schools aren’t doing.
Remember, marketing your martial arts school isn’t easy. Hopefully this list makes it a little easier to get started.
Another thing I recommend is checking out the Small Dojo, Big Profits program. It’s a great system that provides a business model for how to maximize revenue for your martial art school.
What are you going to do differently to make your 2020 better than 2019?